Friday, March 6, 2009

Crazy, Busy Week

Well, I am so glad that this week is over! I have worked lots this week. It may not seem like much to some people, but when you only work 8 hours a week and suddenly you are working 20 or more, it's tiring....I'm exhausted.

But.....Bob and I are going to Fairmont to the cabin for a few days on Monday and I can hardly wait. It will be heavenly to just read and relax and spend time together. I'm feeling totally exhausted and ready to fall apart so the break will be just what I need.

I am missing my kids. We don't see much of any of them anymore. As they become adults they have their own lives and that is a good thing. But I still miss them. Of course, Courtney is a long way away.....and it's not like we can just call and set a date for lunch. I really miss her. Courtney brings such fun to our home. She's a fun lovin' kind of girl and she brings much laughter to our home. We really know when she's not here!!! It's much quieter!!!!

I miss you Court! I love you.

God bless you on your journey and keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment